Sunday, July 5, 2009

Beautiful, Wonderful, Perfect All-American Girl


Yesterday was my first July Fourth ever! Mommy got me a cute stars and stripes outfit to wear and I managed to go all day without messing it up. We went to Maw Maw and Paw Paw Luker's to eat lunch. My cousin Mandi had her Pomeranian, Molly, there and I thought she was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen. I just wanted to love on her and pull her hair. I think Molly might be a little scared of me now though. Mommy and Daddy took me to see Grandaddy Van and I laughed some more when he made the kitty chase the little laser light. I went to bed early because I was so tired and I slept all night too! I went to sleep before it was dark enough for fireworks, but that's just one more first that Mommy and Daddy have to look forward to with me :)

1 comment:

  1. I am just reading this and absolutely love it!! Glad that Molly and I were mentioned! Haha!

    ReplyDelete