Hello everyone! Audrey here. Mommy and Daddy can't believe that I am five months old already! I am learning so many new things lately. I've started to reach for things that I want like my bottle and any cell phone within reach. I have a new book with crinkly pages and a mirror that fascinates me. I'm trying to cut a tooth so I haven't been a happy camper for Mommy and Daddy this week, but I know they understand. When my little tooth is itching me, I like to chew on my fingers and of course popsicles, although I'm just not too fond of those darn teething rings. Mommy and Daddy have started taking me to church which I really like because I get lots and lots of attention! I have started sleeping ALL night off and on...I'm trying to help Mom and Dad out a little bit.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment